Order by Date: January 15, 2018
Release Date: February 2018
Elite: Dangerous Role Playing Game (EDRPG) Core Manual.EDRPG is an interactive adventure you share with a group of friends. It is set in a futuristic galaxy in which spaceflight is common, amazing technology is freely available, and danger is everywhere. As a player you will own your own spacecraft and travel to fantastic locations, exploring new worlds, defeating deadly enemies and outwitting powerful opponents who will stop at nothing to destroy you.
Your friend at the table! The two decks in this box feature the level descriptions of all abilities and mystical powers included in the Symbaroum Core Rulebook and the Advanced Player’s Guide, plus three new ones. The 120 cards are primarily meant to be used by players, for easy access to the abilities and powers of their player characters. However, the Game Master may also make good use of them – in order to keep track of non-player characters or as a basis for rapidly crating random encounters. However you choose to use them, we hope that the ability and power cards will make playing Symbaroum even more of a joy!
Tales from the Loop: Our Friends the Machines and Other Mysteries
Toys suddenly developing intelligence. A mystical mummy roaming the beaches. Weird events in the local video store. A mixtape full of mysteries. Four wondrous machines. A guide to creating your own setting for the game. All of this and more is included in this volume, the first official module for the multiple award-winning Tales from the Loop RPG.
This book includes:
- Our Friends the Machines. A mystery about a product launch of a new line of action toys that suddenly takes a turn to the weird.
- Horror Movie Mayhem. The '80s was the decade of moral panic, when everything new was dangerous and corrupting. In this mystery the kids will investigate what is really happening in and around the local video store.
- The Mummy in the Mist. There are whispering rumors that it is back again. The mummy down by the lake. Roaming the beaches by night, looking for something, hungering after something. It will be up to the kids to solve this mystery.
- A mixtape filled with mysteries. Eight short mysteries based on classic pop songs from the era.
- Blueprints, background and adventure hooks for four advanced and iconice machines from the world of the Loop.
- Hometown Hack. A guide to creating your very own setting for the game, complete with the Norfolk Broads, a UK-based Loop.
Post a Comment