Order by Date: February 1, 2018
Release Date: February 2018
They call it the Anvil. The place where metal is forged into weapons of destruction. When you see it in an
astrogation virtuality, the name seems out of place. But come with me! Let me show you the null fire of pirate fleets burning the hulls of Venu warhawks in the shadow of the Warstar!” Welcome to the turbulent worlds of the Outremer subsector, out on the Commonality frontier. It’s the heart of the Rim Sector, a spectacular, violent place of feuding polities in the no-man’s land between the Commonality and the Venu Empire. In the aftermath of war, everything is up for grabs: Successor States rise and fall, the new xenomorph Sentient Alliance flexes its muscles, and the Commonality and the nefarious Venu jostle for position, knowing that war could break out again at any moment.
The Mindjammer Companion includes:
- History and background of the Outremer Subsector, including subsector octant maps.
- Essays on the conflicting economic systems which vie for supremacy out beyond the Frontier, far from the Resource Allocation Sentiences of the Commonality core.
- The five generations of Commonality starship design.
- New cultures and genotypes.
- An octant map of the Heritage Contestation and planetary maps and writeups for 30 adventure-packed worlds!
The Mindjammer Player’s Guide is a rules book for Mindjammer—The Roleplaying Game, intended exclusively for the use of players.
- All the rules you need to create and play characters in the Mindjammer universe. You can even play a sentient starship!
- Descriptions and histories of the New Commonality of Humankind.
- New starmaps, homeworlds, and genotypes of Commonality Space.
- Rules for the Mindscape and virtual worlds.
Charge your blaster, thoughtcast your orders to the starship sentience, and fire up the planing engines. Come and defend the light of humanity’s greatest civilisation as it spreads to the stars. The universe awaits!
Mindjammer: Children of Orion – The Venu
Children of Orion—the Venu Sourcebook provides a whole new universe of adventure for your Mindjammer games—a harsh and violent interstellar empire beyond the Commonality frontier. Play rebels against the domineering rule of the God-Emperor, mutated troopers and servitors of the sinister Dark Radiance fighting against the cultural inroads of the Commonality—or Commonality agents themselves, working behind enemy lines to defeat an implacable foe which once devastated the Core Worlds! It’s a completely different vibe for your Mindjammer games—darker, more desperate, where the survival of an entire people is at stake.
Children of Orion—the Venu Sourcebook includes:
- Prehistories and histories of the Empire of Venu
- The strange powers of the Dark Radiance
- Starmaps and world descriptions
- Full details for creating Venu characters, including genotypes, occupations, and cultures Venu tech and starships
- Guidelines for playing Venu campaigns. Fight against the Venu, or play a Venu character yourself!
Mindjammer Enhanced Space Schematic Poster Map
The Enhanced Commonality Space Schematic is a starmap of Commonality Space, showcasing its stellar regions, sector capitals, fargates, capitals, and more. Now presented in updated and enhanced format, this gorgeous poster map and digital file suite is the perfect complement to your Mindjammer game.
- Schematic depiction of the Core Worlds and the 26 other sectors of Commonality Space.
- Illustrations of key stellar regions, capitals, and fargate locations.
- Enhanced with illustrations of key worlds and intriguing data schematics of Commonality Space.
- Comes in hi-res TIF and PDF format, and also a JPEG Desktop Wallpaper.
Plan your journeys through the New Commonality of Humankind. Look beyond to the Fringe Worlds and the Frontier. Explore!
The Core Worlds Sourcebook details a vast sector of Commonality Space for your Mindjammer games. Focussing for the first time on the ancient, decadent, and sophisticated heart of the Commonality, it provides you with deep background and material to explore this fascinating region. Play Fringe Worlders experiencing the strangeness of the Core first-hand, or Core Worlders, sure of their superiority, until they leave their homes and are found wanting. Play planetary sentiences ruling whole worlds, ancient dynasties with plans crossing millennia, illegal xenomorphs fighting oppression and neglect in the forbidden substrates beneath the towering arcologies. Push the boundaries of transhuman science-fiction gaming—explore what it means to be human itself. A bright, bizarre, and thought-provoking milieu for your Mindjammer games!
The Core Worlds Sourcebook includes:
- The history and background of the Core, including lavish maps, new genotypes and strange subcultures.
- Deep detail on Manhome, including maps and descriptions of Old Earth, Old Mars, Green Moon, and more! The Fargate Network and the mysterious 3-Space Instrumentality. Descriptions, artwork, and stats for the Custodians—the secret rulers of the Core Worlds. Guides for Core Worlds campaigns. Go beyond what it means to be human!
Post a Comment