8 Bit Attack is a game of manic co-operative battle, inspired by the old side-scrolling console games we all loved. Each player controls a gallant 8-bit hero who, with his friends, has to take out a series of minibosses. You must power-up your heroes until they’re tough enough to take on the final boss – none other than Cthulhu himself!
Both heroes and enemies are drawn from multiple universes – the realms of Myth, Demons, Cultists, and Aliens. Fight foes ranging from shoggoths to cacodemons to gnomes to cosmic clouds. Wield potions, magical runes, lasers, and super-powers. You’ll need to apply both tactics and strategy as you work with your friends to defeat these fearsome foes.
60-90 minute play time
- 16 cool custom battle and tactics dice
- 20 unique hero cards
- 100 unique enemy cards, ranging from feeble bloblets to might champions
- Great Cthulhu, the final boss
- Assault cards; buff/debuff cards; player aid cards
- Piles of counters & tokens
Post a Comment