Monday, June 1, 2015

New from Offworld Designs! OMG It's R2D2! I Loved Him in Star Trek T-shirt!

Coming Soon!

This parody shirt crosses three different fan favorites, R2D2, Daleks, and Star Trek!

So if you're a fan of Doctor Who, Star Wars, Star Trek, and you have a sense of humor, this is the shirt you need!

Screen printed on Dark Blue 100% Cotton T-Shirt, made in the USA.

Available in Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large, 3X-Large, 4X-Large and 5X-Large.
__________________________________________________________________

OWD12032-S
R2D2! I Loved Him in Star Trek (Small)
$20.00 SRP
NPI
SOO

OWD12032-M
R2D2! I Loved Him in Star Trek (Medium)
$20.00 SRP
NPI

OWD12032-L
R2D2! I Loved Him in Star Trek (Large)
$20.00 SRP
NPI

OWD12032-XL
R2D2! I Loved Him in Star Trek (X-Large)
$20.00 SRP
NPI

OWD12032-2XL
R2D2! I Loved Him in Star Trek (2X-Large)
$23.00 SRP
NPI

OWD12032-3XL
R2D2! I Loved Him in Star Trek (3X-Large)
$23.00 SRP
NPI
SOO

OWD12032-4XL
R2D2! I Loved Him in Star Trek (4X-Large)
$26.00 SRP
NPI
SOO
OWD12032-5XL
R2D2! I Loved Him in Star Trek (5X-Large)
$26.00 SRP
NPI
SOO

12 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, I don't see how to order this....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure if last comment worked.

    Add speech bubble - 'Danger Will Robinson' at some stage. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do I get notified when the shirt is available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Contact your ACD sales rep to preorder this item. They can notify you when it is in stock.

      Delete
  5. When will this be available for order?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Annelijn,
    If you are a retailer please contact your ACD sales rep to order this item, or else you can ask your friendly neighborhood game store if they carry the product. If they do not carry it, please contact Marketing@acdd.com and we would be happy help you locate a store close to you that has the item.
    Thank you,
    Sam, Marketing Associate

    ReplyDelete
  7. And to add to the cringe you have to have someone come up and say 'Look at that cylon'

    ReplyDelete